Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 3, State 3


Today after at long hot 150 miles we crossed into Idaho.  When my doctor told me I'd probably need to eat around 5000 calories a day I thought he was crazy.  I just finished my fifth meal of the day.  After 150+ miles I found myself polishing off a big ribeye, baked potato, plate of pasta, salad and bread.  Good thing the new headlight works because it's now 10:30 pm and I still have a couple of miles to ride to the hell's gate camp ground

Location : 3200-3298 Tina Ave, Missoula, Mt 59808,

1 comment:

Jim Cassidy said...

Some people eat to bike. I have always biked to eat! 150 miles, and still some to go before you sleep. When you travel in the dark, are others with you? Do they have lights? Will all your days end at this hour? Can you start earlier, or will that help?
Pulling for you.
Jim.